"and is that what you call a getaway?
well tell me what you got away with.
cause you left the frays from the ties you severed
when you say best friends mean friends forever"
"I remember I kept thinking that I know you never would,
but now I know I want to kill you like only a best friend could."
"Best friends mean i pull the trigger,
best friends means you get what you deserve."
"Wearing your black eye like a badge of honor
Soaking in sympathy
from friends who never loved you
nearly half as much as me"
so, summer is slowly dwindling down...it's sad. there are so many things i still want to do before going back to school: run through the sprinklers at the ECC golf course, jump into paul's lake, catch a show at the metro, have a bon fire, get asked out..heh-heh, and sleep for an entire day!! haha, what pathetic dreams...
anyways, the interview at Express yesterday went amazingly well, and the head manager basically told me that i got the job. which has it's good and bad points:
good: money!! and awesome discounts!!
bad: lots of hours = less hanging out...especially w/ paul. bc, at least i get to see most of my friends at school, but it is gonna be hard to see him between working and going to school. i hope we can figure something out!!
i decided today that Brand New is one of my top 5 bands...well, you might be wondering who the other 4 are, ey?
(in no particular order)
1. Taking Back Sunday
2. Brand New
3. The Starting Line
4. Coheed and Cambria
5. Matchbook Romance
hmm, i love about 25 other bands, but those are the ones i have really been listening to a lot lately, so they win!
i still really find it hilariously funny how many people actually read this drab shit that i write when i'm bored...it's almost flattering, kinda. like, when i go to tell people something, and they already know because they read it in here, it's funny. i really appreciate that some people seem to care what goes on in my life, while others, who will not be named, use what i write about to make fun of me...not cool. why would you waste your precious time reading this if you don't even like me? what a silly thing to do, honestly...
Anyways, i made a new female friend..lol. she is Taylor, a really good friend of Paul's, who is going out with this nifty kid named Chadd! Taylor and i have one really major thing in common: we are not huge fans of girls. so, now we can bond, lol. it's fun, bc everytime i hang out w/ Paul and his friends it's me, taylor, and like 10 guys. what fun!! it's also fun, bc taylor and i can discuss our boy and what enormous geeks they are. she told me some very crucial stuff about paul last night, and now i know why he hasn't asked me to be his gf yet...he is afraid that i will reject him. b/c, apparently, he is used to just "pining over girls" but never actually having them like him back...poor thing. i don't even begin to understand why any girl would not like him, he's amazing!!
well, it's about time i take a shower, so i can start my day!! woo = )
_______What is your favorite_______
1. gum: oribt
2. restaurant: panera
3. drink: lemonade
4. season: fall
5. type of weather: rain
6. emotion: excited
7. thing to do on a half day: take a nap
8. late-night activity: sleeping?
9. sport: umm...yoga?
10. city: good 'ol Chicago
11. store: coconuts
_______When was the last time you_______
12. cried: hmm...3 days ago
13. played a sport: hiking in hawaii
14. laughed: yesterday, quite a lot
15. hugged someone: yesterday
16. kissed someone: yesterday
17. felt depressed: right now
18. felt overworked: now, kinda
19. faked sick: hmm..
20. lied: today
_______What was the last_______
21. word you said: i was singing earlier..
22. thing you ate: bread
23. song you listened to: 180 by summer - Taking Back Sunday
25. place you went to: the bathroom
26. movie you saw: donnie darko
27. movie you rented: the secret window
_______Who was the last person you_______
28. hugged: my sister
29. cried over: is this in a "boo-hoo, i like you" kinda way?
30. kissed: paul
31. danced with: hmm...caitlin
32. shared a secret with: caitlin
33. had a sleepover: caitlin and colleen
34. called: zac
35. went to a movie with: paul
36. saw: my little sister
37. were angry with: my mother
38. couldn't take your eyes off: he knows who he is...
39. obsessed over: Adam from TBS...haha
_______Have you ever_______
40. danced in the rain: many a time
41. kissed someone: of course
42. done drugs: nope!
43. drank alcohol: uh-huh
44. partied 'til the sun came up: you could say that, maybe
45. had a movie marathon: uh-huh, girly sleepovers rock!!
46. gone too far on a dare: nah
47. spun until you were immensely dizzy: with jake!!!
48. taken a survey quite like this before: uh-huh, i get bored sometimes, what can i say?
49. name: Annie
50. gender: Female
51. birthday: April 3, 1988
52. relationship status: taken
53. nationality: white
54. occupation: student
55. i'm feeling: overwhelmed
56. i'm listening to: Taking Back Sunday
57. i'm doing: this survey
58. i'm talking to: no one
59. i'm craving: coldstone
60. i'm thinking: about getting coldstone
61. i'm hating: the way i feel
62. love is: painful
63. my first love: chad alan
64. my current love: paul?
65. love or lust: love, as long as it's w/ the right person
66. best love song: 'Stay with Me' - Finch
67. is it possible to be in love w/ more than one person at the same time: probably
68. when love hurts: almost all the time
69. is there such thing as love @ first sight?: yeah
70. turn ons: sense of humor, confidence, intelligence
71. turn offs: being too cocky, stupidity
72. do your parent's opinion on your gf/bf matter to you?: no
73. what kinda hairstyle are you into?: long
74. what is the sweetest thing a girl/guy can do for you?: write a song for me
75. where do you go to meet new people?: shows, school, and the flower shop..hehe
76. are you the type of person to HOLLa and ask for numbers?: nope, i'm shy-ish
77. dog or cat: cats!!
78. short or long hair: long
79. sunshine or rain: rain
80. hugs or kisses: kisses
81. summer or winter: summer
82. written letters or e-mails: written
83. playstation or nintendo: playstation
84. car or motorcycle: car
85. house party or club: club
86. sing or dance: sing
87. freak or slow dance: slow
88. how are you today?: meh..
89. what pants are you wearing right now? grey HOYA shorts
90. what shirt are you wearing right now? white "bondage" tank top...hehe
91. what does your hair look like at the moment? shit
92. what song are you listening to right now?: 'Bonus Mosh pt. 2' - Taking Back Sunday
93. how is the weather right now?: sunny and warm
94. who was last person i talked to on the phone?: zac
95. last dream i can remember?: my cat got taken away by a wave and paul lost his car
well, i think summer might actually end on a good note, despite all the shit that went down in july...
i have been having a really amazingly awesome past couple of weeks..i must say, i love my friends, so very very much!! i finally got to meet all of paul's friends, they are such cool kids! and, i was soo surprised, the day after i met all of them he said they were asking about when i was gonna chill w/ them again! yay, it's so cool meeting new kids. it was awesome though, coz it was me, like, 10 guys, and this awesome girl taylor...she's, like, exactly like me! kinda, heh. but, like, yeah, paul said she wants to hang out w/ me and such, so it's fun..bc i usually have a really hard time making new female friends
so, q101 is having some show next saturday w/ modest mouse and deathcab for cutie, zac made this whole itinerary deal...awesome. it's to persuade the parents to let us take a late train home and such. i think it should most likely work, and then i will have an oppurtunity to get my crowd-surf on!! hell fucking yeah!!!
because...i'm gonna need to practice for october 2nd...*drumroll*...when i get to go see TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!!!!!!! i am soo fuckng pumped for that show, i think it will be the highlight of my life thus far...probably even better than the TSL show last october!! i cannot wait, enough said
lyrics time!!! guess who this is by, and you will win a lovely prize package worth $50!!! haha
*Well I'm blowing smoke out of your window
And you're slipping back into your dress
You know you were always such a lady
I've always been impressed
They don't ask questions
Just keep quiet
She'll pay attention
Gentlemen don't ask questions
We could pay attention
I said, "I'm gonna have myself in shambles
Before your folks are up and looking for some answers."
Said, "I'm gonna have myself in shambles
Before your folks are up and looking for some answers."*
GUess away, children!!
so, my whole second-guessing of paul and i was totally a product of my paranoia...thank god! i had soo much fun last night with his friends, they are all such funny kids! i sucked sooo badly at halo, but they were all totally cool about it. a few of the guys wouldn't shoot me, and paul, like, protected me..lol. it was quite amusing!! but, all in all, i loved last night...except for the end. so, tonight i'm goning to kiss him somewhere other than the car, b/c i hate kissing people in cars..it sucks major ass!!
****G A S P****
On Saturday, October 2nd, TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!!!!, matchbook romance, and fall out boy are coming to congress theatre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is going to be the single most incredible concert i have ever been to in my sixteen years of life....i get a little shakey just thinking about it! and i actually started hyperventillating when i found out about the show, it was funny as hell bc my mother didn't even care. she just looked at me as if she was thinking, "good lord child, you are waay to obsessed with your music". i cannot wait to see this show, it is going to be amazing. and i think i'll be going w/ paul and his friends...yay!!
well, i must go make myself over for my date this evening!
Everything is just kinda making me a little sad...i feel a little like i am kind of losing touch of a lot of things...paul just got home and i am kind of getting the feeling that seeing me is not too important to him, or else maybe i'm just being a little paranoid. that's what happens to me when i let myself really like someone...i always end up getting let down, and it sucks terribley.
i hate waiting around, it makes me feel like shit. this morning my mom was like, 'why are you putting someone first that obviously doesn't have you up that high on his list of priorities?' that really hurt, a lot. and got me to start thinking about him more, like, does he really like me? or am i just acting paranoid, like usual? i hope it's just my extreme paranoia of being hated that is causing this whole mess...i really do..=-(
anyways, on a lighter note...mercedes over at express pulled some strings and i am now set up for an interview on monday!! i an soo freaking nervous, but also incredibley excited at the same time. also, to my new surprise, zac's mom is a scout for her brother-in-law's modeling agency and told my mom to give him a call bc i am "just what they are looking for"!! that would be amazing to get to model, wow. i can't even imagine people paying me money to get my picture taken, it's mind blowing.
hmm..last night was fun. jake, garret and i went to TGI Friday's w/ garret's mom, and then headed off to best buy. i love it there!! i bought 'take this to your grave' by Fall Out Boy and *gasp* Donnie Darko! if you have not yet seen that movie, i highly suggest that you do so bc it is amazingly awesome!! after best buy we went over to coconut's and then to krispy kremes, where we ran into chris! yay! i hadn't seen him in forever, so it was very fun to get to talk and such, i just love that boy! he's such a cool, cool kid. after that, it was raining really hard, but we finally made it back to garret's house. when we made a mad dash from the car to the house garret and i both steeped in an enormous puddle at the same time..oh man...
well, i'm off in an attempt to have a fun rest of the day!!